You can open my current full CV as a PDF. Here are some selected highlights:
I have an LTCL (Licentiate of Trinity College London) recital diploma in viola, and grade 8 ABRSM violin.
I manage my own function / chamber group, Flux Ensemble, and am also am a member of:
- Miracle Cure, a wedding band spanning all your favourite covers plus Irish ballads, drinking songs, jigs and reels
- Elaine Samuels’ Kindred Spirit Duo, playing Irish folk and timeless covers as a guitar/fiddle/vocals duo, and ceilidhs / barn dances with our own callers
- The Mechanics, a go-anywhere acoustic roaming trio available for weddings, functions etc. who have been featured on Channel 4’s The Last Leg!
Particularly notable freelance performances include:
- Being the (viola) soloist in Hummel’s Potpourri, with Camden Philharmonia and Peter Fender conducting
- Playing viola in London Contemporary Orchestra for Burberry’s Autumn / Winter 2022 runway show
- Co-composing, workshopping, assistant musical directing, and conducting part of, an event-specific multimedia performance based on Omani traditional genres and music with Zahed Sultan
- Playing on the soundtrack of Will Smith’s Emancipation as part of London Metropolitan Orchestra
- Viola in the 2019 UK tour of Showtime Australia’s Whitney Houston tribute production The Greatest Love of All
- Remote recording violin and viola, and appearing in the music video, for the Hackney Colliery Band x WILDES collaboration ‘True Love‘
And many more!