You can open my current full CV as a PDF. Here are some selected highlights:
I have an ATCL (Associate of Trinity College London) performance diploma in viola, and grade 8 ABRSM violin.
I manage my own function / chamber group, Flux Ensemble, and am also am a member of:
- Miracle Cure, a wedding band spanning all your favourite covers plus Irish ballads, drinking songs, jigs and reels
- Elaine Samuels’ Kindred Spirit Duo, playing Irish folk and timeless covers as a guitar/fiddle/vocals duo, and ceilidhs / barn dances with our own callers
- The Mechanics, a go-anywhere acoustic roaming trio available for weddings, functions etc. who have been featured on Channel 4’s The Last Leg!
Particularly notable freelance performances include:
- Portraying a 1970 Venetian opera house violist on-screen for London Metropolitan Orchestra and ITV’s Endeavour!
- Viola in the orchestra for Amick Productions’ Last Night of the Chiswick Proms and Last Wight of the Proms, with conductor Jonathan Butcher and guest soloist Lesley Garrett
- Viola with the Brandenburg Sinfonia and Vivace Chorus under Jeremy Backhouse for Howells’ Sir Patrick Spens, Britten’s Four Sea Interludes and Vaughan Williams’ Sea Symphony
- Viola in the 2019 UK tour of Showtime Australia’s Whitney Houston tribute production The Greatest Love of All
- Remote recording violin and viola, and appearing in the music video, for the Hackney Colliery Band x WILDES collaboration ‘True Love’
- Leading the Hashtag Opera orchestra for full concert performances of Donizetti’s Anna Bolena and Verdi’s Giovanna d’Arco
- Playing with Lincolnshire Chamber Orchestra for Christmas morning service at Lincoln Cathedral and concerts with Spalding and Louth Choral Societies
- Violin with Kent Sinfonia for a concert of Vaughan Williams and for Haydn’s Creation
And many more!