I am a versatile arranger with a growing portfolio of professional commissions under my belt.
Recent jobs include (links are generally PDFs):
- A mix of new and cover songs (two scores linked of a total of seven) for a one-off performance adapted to autism-related hypersensitivity, with vocal soloists and chamber octet
- Adapting a number from Donizetti’s Anna Bolena, to enable Hashtag Opera to dispense with the harp part in a reduced orchestration (using divided strings instead)
- Re-scoring brass, wind and string parts to available forces for a set of orchestral neo-soul originals under the banner of The Etiquette Orchestra
- Adding a pocket string section to a live jazz combo version of ‘Mad About the Boy’ for an Academy of Contemporary Music final recital performance
- Creating string quartet overdubs to selected tracks of The Filthy Spectacula‘s album Thrup’ny Upright, including this score recorded here
- A string quartet version of The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba
Please contact me for further examples or to discuss commissions.